Director, trading as Khagolam Institute of Geoinformatics will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you. This does however include name, email, organization and contact number, address, education, photo, occupation etc.
- We need to know your basic personal data in order to provide you with, information, instructions, notices and training services.
- All the personal data we collect is processed by our staff in the India, however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within India, USA and UK. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so. Like many small business we use a range of tools to help run our business, where your personal details may be stored.
- Any contact with us via email (email@example.com) is through hosting provider, (www.godaddy.co.in), whose servers are in India, USA and UK. We also use Google services to store your contact information.
- This website has a various form and your given information will be emailed to us in an unencrypted form and stored in in our email account. If you wish to contact me using a secure method, you can contact us on WhatsApps.
- We also run a mailing list through MailChimp (www.mailchimp.com/) who’s servers are based in the United States (www.mailchimp.com/help/gdpr-faq/). I require opt-in consent to join the mailing list, in line with GDPR best practice. If you wish to be removed from the list, please email us
- Our invoicing is done through MIS system (www.godaddy.com and AWS), who store account information in India, USA and UK and document information on AWS (Amazon Web Services) in India
- If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org who will investigate the matter.